Setup ssiptv on Any Smart TV
Setup ssiptv Samsung Smart TV
Get your favorite channels on your Smart TV via the application “SS IPTV” with Subscription IPTV no more receiver, just connect your smart IPTV to the internet.
Specially designed for Smart TV subscription SS IPTV is optimized to give you a level of image quality and streaming quality that fits with your smart TV regardless of its size without going through a receiver or by other similar products, for a one-of-a-kind experience with high-quality HD and FHD graphics.
HOW TO UPLOAD PLAYLIST – SS IPTV
To upload user playlist press Settings button of the main screen.
There are two ways to upload user playlist.
1- Uploading by link (external playlists)
The user may have any number of external playlists and only one internal playlist with live channels and one with VoD streams (films).
– To upload playlist by link go to the Content section of the app’s settings.
– Choose External playlists subsection and click Add button below the screen.
– Enter desired playlist’s title and the link of your playlist in corresponding fields and press Save button.
Therefore, the playlist will be available on the Main Screen through the sperate tile.
* However, external playlist on some Smart TVs models uploads through the application server. It means, your link has to be available from an external network.
2- Uploading with the non-permanent access code (internal playlists)
– To upload playlist with non-permanent code go to General subsection of the app’s settings and press Get code button.
The non-permanent code can be used only 24 hours (or till new code is generated).
– Enter received code here and press Add Device button.
– When the connection was made select playlist file in your PC and upload it by pressing Save button.
The internal playlist will be available through tile My playlist on the Main Screen.
New uploaded internal playlist replaces the older one.
Pay Attention! For internal playlists, you may use only m3u playlists, for external playlists m3u, xspf, asx, and pls formats are admissible!